Monday, December 16, 2013

Upcycled Gift Bags

I inherited some small brown paper bags with handles at a volunteer project this summer. I thought to myself, "These would be perfect for gift bags, if only they didn't say Xcel energy on them." Fortunately, I am a very clever person and I have upgraded the ugly plain bags into cute gift bags for Christmas gifts.


It's very simple to make some of these cute bags for your own use and for any occasion. Find some plain bags. Then check the scrapbooking section of your local craft store for decorations.


Gather some glue and scissors (it's even easier if you just use stickers), and assemble. Be extra Earth-friendly and reuse your beautiful creations year after year.




Have fun with your creativity! Share a picture of your works of art on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment